By using Invisible Network, you agree to the following terms:
- Job seekers: You understand that Invisible Network may make money as a result of connecting you with potential employers.
- Employers: You understand and agree to pay the fees outlined below for each job seeker to whom we connect you.
- You promise to represent yourself accurately.
- You promise not to post anything that could be used to reveal your own or somebody else's identity.
- We reserve the right to not post job seeker profiles for any reason.
- We reserve the right to edit and/or remove content from the site for any reason.
Last updated: June 2021
Invisible Network is an anonymous job search platform that connects job seekers and employers through double opt-in introductions (the service). We hope that this service helps job seekers find great jobs and employers hire and retain excellent employees.
Your access to and use of the service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. These terms apply to all job seekers, employers, connectors, visitors, and others who access or use the service (users).
By accessing or using the service you agree to be bound by these terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the service.
You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to use the service.
All editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied without the express permission of Invisible Network LLC, which reserves all rights.
Among the trademarks and service marks owned by Invisible Network are invisiblenetwork.com and the respective logos of the site.
Invisible Network posts information (content) provided by both job seekers and employers. This includes job seekers' public profiles and employers' job opportunities and company information.
Users understand and agree to the following:
- Editing content: Invisible Network has no obligation to screen content, however, we reserve the right to edit such information, in our sole discretion, to improve the look, readability, and consistency of content on the site.
- Removing content: Invisible Network reserves the right to reject and/or remove content, and suspend or close accounts for any reason we deem appropriate, including but not limited to content that may create liability for Invisible Network or otherwise negatively impact Invisible Network. What constitutes the potential for liability or a negative impact will be determined at our sole discretion.
- Accuracy: Invisible Network does not guarantee the accuracy of any information provided by job seekers or employers in the content posted on our site, although we strongly encourage our users to represent themselves as accurately as possible.
- Vetting: Invisible Network does not, and cannot, confirm that each user is who he/she/they claim to be. We are not responsible for vetting users and therefore it is your responsibility to conduct the appropriate due diligence before communicating or interacting with any other users.
- Anonymity: Users will not share any information or post anything publicly that could be used to identify themselves or any other individual or entity on Invisible Network.
Invisible Network does not warrant or guarantee that a job seeker's profile or employer's job opportunity or company pages will be viewed by any specific, or any particular number of employers, job seekers, or other users.
By using the service, you acknowledge that we do not have control over the integrity, responsibility, or actions of job seekers, employers, or other users. You assume all risks associated with users with whom you come into contact. If you have any disputes or issues with another user, you agree to pursue any remedies directly with that person and release Invisible Network and its respective employees, directors, and agents from all claims, demands, and damages of every kind (actual and consequential and direct and indirect) known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By providing your email address, you consent to us using your email to contact you regarding your interest in being introduced to job seekers and/or employers. We may also use your email to send you service-related notices, including any notices required by law, as well as changes to features of the service.
We are very sensitive about how frequently we email you, and will do our best to only email you when there's something important that warrants your attention. We will not spam you.
Invisible Network site may only be used for lawful purposes.
Job seekers who use our service do so free of charge.
Employers who use our service agree to pay Invisible Network according to the pricing plan they have selected. For more details on pricing plans, please see the Pricing page, which is updated from time to time.
If no prior agreement has been made, employers are expected to pay the standard 10% success fee for any person they hire and met through the service, as outlined below:
- Success fees occur when an employer hires someone they met through Invisible Network. These will be payable on the start date of hire, whether full-time or contract, and will be 100% refundable if the person leaves within the first 60 days of their employment.
- Full-time: For full-time employment, success fees will be based on total first-year compensation.
- Contract or part-time: For contract or part-time employment, success fees will be based on the estimated total value of the initial contract and any subsequent contracts initiated in the following year. Should the employer hire the job seeker in a full-time capacity within the following year, the employer is expected to pay a success fee based on the job seeker's new total first-year compensation, less any previously paid fees.
- Internships: For internships, we charge a flat $500 success fee and do not offer refunds. If the internship is unpaid we'll wave the fee if you put it towards paying your interns.
We may terminate or suspend access to our service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the terms.
Some provisions of the terms shall continue beyond termination, as needed to effectuate the full intent of the provision; including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 10 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
We may, without prior notice, change any aspect of the service; stop providing the service or features of the service; or create usage limits for the service (for paid products and services). We may permanently or temporarily limit, condition, terminate, or suspend your access to the service or any features thereof, without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you breach or violate any provision of this agreement, commit fraud or other abuse using the service, or for no reason. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by this agreement.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us at [email protected].