How it works
Our goal is to connect good people with good people, then get out of the way.
The process is simple.
Here's what to expect:
If you're a developer looking for work
- Create a job seeker account.
- The Invisible Network team will review your answers and make edits to ensure you're not identifiable.
- Your profile will now be visible to employers, so they can request to meet you.
- As introductions are requested, we'll contact you to gauge your interest.
- If you're interested, you'll be introduced directly to each employer. (If you're not interested, we'll wait for the next request to send your way.)
- You and each employer will work together, outside of Invisible Network, to coordinate next steps.
If you're an employer hiring developers
- Create an employer account.
- Browse the job seeker list to find potential matches based on your needs.
- Request an introduction through Invisible Network to each job seeker you're interested in meeting.
- The Invisible Network team will share the opportunity with the job seeker to see if they're interested.
- If they are interested, an introduction will be made.
- You and the job seeker will take it from there to coordinate next steps outside of Invisible Network.
The service is free for job seekers. Employers pay a standard 10% success fee upon hire. More details can be found on the Pricing page.