Join Invisible Network
An anonymous job search platform that connects developers
and employers through double opt-in introductions
👋Hi, I'm Matt
I founded Invisible Network with the belief that everyone deserves to have their dream job. Working off this belief, we've created a better experience for job seekers and employers alike. A more humane process built on mutual respect.
Flip the script on hiring
Invisible Network eliminates the strain of the current process with a unique approach.
- Create a customized profile based on your ideal company and job
- Stop wasting time tailoring dozens of applications only to never hear back
- Hire quicker: Stop posting jobs then hoping for the best
- Connect with developers easily through a list of available candidates
“I've never worked with a platform or team that so consistently cut through the noise and connected me with the places and people that were a genuine fit, not just a match. Invisible Network made me feel seen.”— Job seeker
Anonymous profiles to reduce bias
Invisible Network's guaranteed anonymity means both sides can search with confidence.
- Hunt in private with a de-identified profile
- Trust that an employer wants to connect because of your skills and potential
- Demonstrate your commitment to equity and inclusion by hiring with reduced subconscious bias
- Focus on qualifications by viewing profiles without names and pictures
“For the two companies that connected with me, I knew that our values aligned since they were using Invisible Network to actively limit their own bias in the hiring process.”— Job seeker
Fewer connections and better matches
One in five connections leads to a hire—that's four times better than the industry average.
- No spam: you'll only hear from us when we have opportunities with potential
- Connect directly with hiring managers through personalized introductions
- Skip straight to the most qualified candidates
- Strengthen your bottom line and company culture with impactful hires
“Invisible Network helped us source strong and thoughtful software engineering candidates in a really tough market for employers.”— Employer