Work at Invisible Network
Our mission is to make the job search a better experience for both sides by connecting good people with good companies. We are committed to using our privilege to create more equitable communities.
Our success is defined by living out our values. Understand what we stand for and why.
- We conduct our business with integrity. When we say we're going to do something, we do it. We work tirelessly to uphold our commitment to our seekers and employers: make great connections resulting in great hires.
- We treat others the way we want to be treated. We won't spam or send unsolicited messages. We'll ask for and share critical feedback when it's helpful, and we'd rather over-communicate than under-communicate.
- We believe that everyone deserves to find their dream job. We know what it's like to dread going to work every day, that's why we curate personalized matches that don't waste time. We're in the business of helping developers find work that they love.
What to expect at Invisible Network
- We're small and scrappy. We're a bootstrapped team, with busy days. No two days will look the same at Invisible Network, so if you love taking on multiple roles and thinking on your feet, you're in good company. Hearing "I found a perfect fit" keeps us going.
- Everything's part-time (for now). New team members will start out contracting on a part-time basis. We firmly believe that work needs to be a mutual fit between employee and employer, so the part-time trial lets us both determine that.
- We're building an awesome place to work. Working at Invisible Network is a choose-your-own adventure, but for your career. We have many aspirational ideas fo the future (unlimited PTO with a minimum, 4-day work weeks, generous paid holidays, etc.). Starting at Invisible Network early means you get to help shape those decisions.
See what we're hiring for; up-to-date as of October 2022.
- We do not currently have any open positions
How to apply
You don't. Or at least not in the traditional sense.
Simply create a job seeker account, and be sure to list Invisible Network as one of your ideal companies to work for. Don't worry, we'll see it.